Monday, October 19, 2009

Vcr Dvd Burner Combo Excellent Performance, Irksome User Interface

Excellent Performance, Irksome User Interface - vcr dvd burner combo Toshiba D-VR650 Super MultiDrive 1080i Up-Converting DVD Recorder and VCR with Built-In Tuner

At first I had a Panasonic DVD recorder and the remote control is fundamentally flawed. Then I have a Samsung VR-330 with the famous (and very irritating) audio synchronization problem. I have a Toshiba television, which more than 20 years and still strong as I thought I'd give this a try.

I had a month and so far so good. Burned a dozen CDs and all is well, good picture quality and no audio sync problems. It is a bit difficult to use (manual is thick, remote control and menus can be a bit intuitive), but everything is there, and after a while it all makes sense. My other complaint is that the style a little "from" in comparison to other fields seems, but who cares, as long as it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment