Thursday, October 22, 2009

Daewoo Dvd Recorder Vcr Combo DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT - daewoo dvd recorder vcr combo Emerson 80 GB HDD/DVD Recorder/VCR Combo, EWH100F

I agree with the other reviewers. I have exactly the same problem as you can not be copied, what occurred (on your hard drive to a DVR, fortunately, after only 3 weeks), so I am back at Wal-Mart this weekend. A fairly big problem in paying almost $ 300. It seems as if there is a recall issued by the manufacturer not to deal with this (available), but I think Emerson figured most people with the problem that was the warranty.

To be fair, if you just want a DVR and I have no intention to put a lot of programs on DVD, this product can do you good. However, if you create covers for many of the transfer from VHS to DVD or your collection off TV on DVD should be avoided in order to pursue this issue and his research. I spent an additional $ 20 for the purchase of the Pioneer DVR-640H-S DVD Recorder DVR 160 GB (prices offered by Amazon at all) and has very good ratings. There once was reviewed and he had the opportunity to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment