Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dvd And Vcr Players Sorry In Nc

sorry in nc - dvd and vcr players Magnavox DV225MG9 DVD Player and 4 Head Hi-Fi Stereo VCR

Purchased this model in a Wal-Mart, because of the price. From a VCR does not have a history of longevity, I will not spend more than they do. Since the device has no tuner, I had to buy a modulator to work it with my plate device. I try to play some of the videotapes to check quality. The first band, and had skipped a bad image quality, although they played perfectly into our old VCR. The next two films were bad picture and sound quality, but also looked and sounded good on our old VCR. Back to the unity of the World Cup. They will be forced to spend more money to get a better device. I would be an "A" Magnavox support for telephony services. However, I give this device "D" in the performance. I would not recommend this camera to anyone who wants a good quality VCR / DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment