Monday, October 19, 2009

Dvd Recorder Vcr Combo With Digital Tuner Video System Component

video system component - dvd recorder vcr combo with digital tuner Philips DVDR3545V/37 1080p Upscaling DVDR/VCR Combo with Built-In Tuner

This is a good blow. Replacing a DVD player and VHS player independent
and can record DVDs. It has a digital tuner, and even --
he touches, is the resolution of the TV's. It has a digital
Output (HDMI) to TV.
In my application I use the antenna tuner in the house to a "free get-to-air broadcasts" digital, while cable entry
directly to the TV. I did not know how the upconversion
Feature was until I saw him - makes old media look .. better.
In my abundant free time, I hope the VHS tapes that I want to convert
Save on DVD - This field can not offline and unattended.
Good value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment