Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vcr To Dvd EASY?? DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!

EASY?? DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!! - vcr to dvd Roxio Easy VHS to DVD

I have never written a review online before. But my experience with this product was and is so uncomfortable, I think I owe it to unsuspecting buyers opportunities to share, what happened to me. I have two of these packages for $ 59 each at Best Buy three weeks ago, I have failed three weeks of my experiments, either the system or function'm installing it in any way.

I have two of these systems. One for an almost new HP laptop, Vista Home Premium 64-bit, and very well looked after my XP Pro 32-bit (SP3) desktop. I found it interesting that the errors in my attempts to install, or use these packages in a team was a total take - for any kind of validity of the argument, "so obviously this is not just a problem with your PC." But the two PCs?

Of course, the argument would be that I'm just a clown who does not know how to find the cord from a computer. Actually, I'm an engineer by profession and has all kinds of hardware and software since 1985, including using RoxioSonic Solutions and professionals online audio restoration tools (many cost more than $ 10,000) to restore and maintain many famous recordings of early music to jazz big labels edition on CD.

I've never had so many problems with the installation or use of hardware and software, whether professional or consumer said in almost three decades, I have used this type of equipment. This product is clearly for the average user (not rocket science) that have only straight ahead, no method of scandal sold your old VHS collection into digital format, DVD or hard drive. If a man like I can not get work as the "average" user will use computer?

Roxio Support Thechnical THE RESCUE!

It is clear from the outset that had I decided to contact Roxio support technology to solve these problems. I quickly discovered that the customer helplines were reserved exclusively for owners of the vessels of its flagship product, as they call them not, for we "EASY VHS" owner. No, we need to use the technology to support e-mail or through their user forums, if they have a valid Visa or Mastercard ready to buy a premium phone support.

Roxio Support::

I now have Roxio support via e-mail contacted numerous times. Sometimes I was sure a lot of Windows settings and departure, that all my records and had one days a sensible strategy. Of course, they always were. Thus our problem.

But he also received a few e-mails insult client Roxio. I always goes so much time documenting what my problems, and describes exactly what I tried to solve my problems. I was surprised, at least initially, as if he were a generic form letter back with a few troubleshooting tips that you should try to get (things clear in my e-mails that have already tried, have been described). But I was angry when I receive these types of general problems of shooting e-mails wrong product! Ashelp that my work product, even if it is not paying enough attention product I to what's the point? "

ROXIO User Forums:

My only other choice was to publish my topics in the forum of users of Roxio. Just to get an answer. It looks like the kind described as a "tech guru of the forum. In short, the answer is that the things I described does not occur properly installed and maintained Windows PC He. Suggested that I stare at my PC maintenance practices and careful, "Imagine being online."

After exhausting all other possibilities, in fact, his advice was entirely the contents of my (delete only 2 months) to Vista Home Premium 64-bit laptop and then format all and not a clean install of Windows.

After that I went through Roxio's e-mails to every critical software component in Windows and the version installed with the confirmation, as much care as pre-launch checklist from NASA. Note that I do notNstall Any software that the software is not Vista - Upgrade to the latest version.

Then I tried Roxio Easy DVD and VHS for updates and drivers to install. I was really after finding the time and effort, it has removed me completely depressed and clean installation of Windows Vista that was nothing to solve a complex problem to EASY VHS to DVD.

Nobody seems to have advice. Three weeks ago I was attempted in my life, bringing the software up and running. Note that this is exactly what I've tried, the first two systems, which I bought to install! I did not even bother to begin filming the second of these I bought for my computer XP Pro! It will not work at all well.

I tried searching the Internet, answers, does this work product because the manufacturer Roxio, it can not, and has found no other useful suggestions.

Of course I can not speak for anyone else experience with this product, but I think it's important for mention that I have noticed, comments began appearing all over the Internet. The vast majority of comments I is for the VHS to DVD simply reporting the same experience as me. In these reviews, some customers are frustrated, others are very angry, and some Amazon reviewers have indicated that they had been abandoned and tossed Roxio Easy DVD to DVD in the trash.

After trying almost three weeks, only the first two pieces that I bought have no answers or resolutions of Roxio and no return in the form of software at Best Buy, VHS to DVD Easy to install to throw the trash (with my $ 118 ) begins, as the only option, look to the left. I wish I could try back almost three weeks of my life in vain, so that it works. "EASY" VHS to DVD? Do not believe everything you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment